From towing to jump start, a flat tire to lock out, Drive America will make sure your customers aren’t stranded for long before help arrives.
- Towing – When towing is necessary, the vehicle will be towed to the nearest service facility,
- Battery Jump Start Service – If a Battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be given to start the vehicle.
- Flat Tire Removal and Replacement – Removal of the flat tire and its replacement with the spare tire located with the vehicle.
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery – An emergency supply of fuel, oil, fluid and water will be delivered (excludes the cost of the fluids).
- Lock Out Assistance – If the keys are locked inside the vehicle, assistance will be provided to the driver to gain entry into the vehicle.
- Extrication Service – It stuck in a ditch or other inaccessible area, assistance will be provided it the location is within fifty feet of a paved road or highway